Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fallen Niley vs Miam

Fallen Niley vs Miam Tube. Duration : 0.90 Mins.


Hey you guys! So, erm, I lost my book "Stargazer". So I cant write Ep.2. I'll start writing as soon as I find it. Promise. AND I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN FOREVER. I decided to make another story. This is from a different book I just read. And it is another Niley vs. Miam story. Enjoy! :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mileys POV: I barged into the lobby of Sword & Cross School 10 minutes later than I should of. A huge-chested attendant with rosy cheeks and a clipboard clamped under an iron bicep was already giving orders--which meant that I was already behind. The Attendant (A.)= So remember, its meds, beds, and reds. Remember the basics and no one gets hurt. Mileys POV: I hurried to slip behind the group i was suppose to be with. I'm still trying to figure out whether the person giving us orders was a man or a women, whether there was anyone to help me with my luggage, whether my parents would get rid of my Mercedes once they dropped me off. They've been threatening to sell my car over the summer and now they have a reason I cant even argue with: No one was allowed to have a car here at my new school. M: Could you, uh, repeat that? What was it, meds--? A: Well, look, what the storm blew in. (slowly) Meds. If you're one of the medicated students, this is where you go keep yourself doped up, sane, sober, breathing, whatever... Mileys POV: Shes a women. M: Got it. Meds.... Mileys POV: I've been off meds for years now, After the accident this ...

Keywords: Fallen, Niley, vs, Miam, 100, Percent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com